After Hours Engineering can provide the following services to your project:
- Firmware development for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- PC-based GUI control and monitor applications using Microsoft's .Net platform.
- Custom EOL test solutions using off-the-shelf and custom components.
- Electronic design and development from concept to production.
- Sensor development and algorithm design.
- Low-power RF designs including Bluetooth (BTLE), EnOcean, and proprietary solutions.
- Diagnostics of existing designs.
- Reverse Engineering and Re-engineering solutions.
- Mechanical Enclosure design and prototyping